- Alps Ultra Majors or Alps Ultra Majors Light winner title is granted by trail.media Piotr Szałaśny, ul. Rodzinna 14, 43-210 Kobiór, Poland, hereinafter referred to as „Organizer”.
- Those regulations specify the rules of granting Alps Ultra Majors and Alps Ultra Majors Light awards.
Conditions of obtaining Alps Ultra Majors winner title
- To obtain the title, the runner is obliged to take part in three Alpine runs:
- Eiger Ultra Trail (Switzerland)
- Grossglockner Ultra Trail (Austria)
- Lavaredo Ultra Trail (Italy)
- To obtain the Alps Ultra Majors winner title, the runner is obliged to complete at least 100 km distance in every run.
- To obtain Alps Ultra Majors Light winner title, the runner is obliged to complete at least 45 km distance in every run.
- The runner who will complete two 100 km runs referred to in §2 passage 2, and one run on the distance referred to in §2 passage 3, wins the Alps Ultra Majors winner title.
- The runner, who will finish 2 runs, referred to in §2 passage 3 on the distance of over 45 km and one run on the distance referred to in §2 passage 2, wins the Alps Ultra Majors Light winner title.
- The title will be granted regardless of the order or time period between runs as well as the years in which the runs mentioned in §2 passage 1 are finished
- Alps Ultra Majors or Alps Ultra Majors Light winner title applications, has to be submitted online through submitting the application form.
- The organizer will verify application forms sent to receive Alps Ultra Majors or Alps Ultra Majors Light winner title. Form verification will last up to 8 weeks from the registration date in the system.
- Applicant will be informed about positive verification by e-mail.
- The list of Alps Ultra Majors and Alps Ultra Majors Light winners is available on www.alpsultramajors.com.
- Runners who meet the conditions mentioned in § 2, will receive the Alps Ultra Majors or Alps Ultra Majors Light medal and a certificate.
- The medal and certificate will be sent to participant’s address of correspondence, as stated in the application form.
- Shipment of the medal and certificate will be possible only after the payment mentioned in § 5.
- The cost of verification, delivering the certificate and medal is 49.90 euro. Payment must be fulfilled through an online payment system, available during the application process.
Protection of personal data
- Personal data provided to Organizer by applicants for the Alps Ultra Majors or Alps Ultra Majors Light badge will be processed by the Organizer in accordance with applicable regulations, particularly: “Ustawa z 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. w Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922)”, hereinafter referred to as: ODO, to: award the Alps Ultra Majors or Alps Ultra Majors Light badge, which are:
- a) verification of the applicant’s results achieved in the abovementioned runs
- b) presentation of positively verified lists (in the field of: name, surname, country)
- c) on the Organizer’s website,
- d) awarding and sending the prize to the correspondence address provided in the application,
- e) information, marketing and promotional purposes of the Organizer,
- f) Organizer’s statistics.
- The applicant has the right to inspect their data and request their correction.
- The personal data administrator is trail.media Piotr Szałaśny, ul. Rodzinna 14, 43-210 Kobiór, Poland
- Providing personal data by the applicant is voluntary, but necessary to apply for the Alps Ultra Majors or Alps Ultra Majors Light title.
- Personal data will not be passed on to other recipients.
- Inquiries about Alps Ultra Majors or Alps Ultra Majors Light should be directed to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- These regulations enter into force on the day of publication on the Organizer’s website.